Hosanna House has always served the community…
Hosanna House was built in 1910 and from the early to late 1900’s, it served the community as a working farm. In 2011, the Hosanna Lutheran Church purchased it from the Homan family and began renovations.
Today, Hosanna House is one of the finest and best preserved examples of Ohio’s farmland. The property still has the country feel with a splash of Victorian charm!